Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website

Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website
This site will no longer publish new material. Please join our new website www.britishpakistanichristians.org

Thursday 20 August 2009

Finally A network mechanism for Asian Christians in the UK

Following a number of rushed protests organised by our lead Pakistani Christian Organisations in the UK - for which I am grateful - I felt obligated to produce this blog.

Currently, many of the organisations in our community are working aloof and remotely, as many of us are neither affiliated or aware of the existing groups. This Blog will hopefully over time, act as a focal point for enquiry into the groups working within our sector, whilst also providing updates on progress with campaigns (such as our joint efforts to fulfill a long term ambition for the abrogation of the Pakistani Blasphemy Law) and general news on conferences, lives, pressures and successes attributable to our community.


I hope this is an exciting prospect for my brothers and sisters in Christ and the wider Christian and secular readers of this blog. I would like people to come forward and volunteer to write stories and news for the Blog so please do make contact ?

2 comments:

  1. It’s great to have this blog for our people. I have been overwhelmed by the response from our community and I hope and pray that we can make the British Government aware of the situation in Pakistani Christian. My only concern is that our leaders don't give us the feedback as to say what the outcome of our protest was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try and get feedback from the existing leadership regarding outcomes and will post it on this blog. It is encouraging to get feedback so early...!

    ReplyDelete