Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website

Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website
This site will no longer publish new material. Please join our new website www.britishpakistanichristians.org

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Message From Mike Gapes MP!


Today I have received the following email from the Honourable Mike Gapes MP.

Dear Wilson,

Thank you for your message. The contents have been noted. I share your concerns attacks on Christians in Pakistan.

If you wish me to make representations on this matter please send me a letter on this issue to the address below including your full address .

I will then be able to write to The Foreign Secretary and respond to you when I receive his reply.

Yours sincerely

Mike Gapes
Labour and Co-operative
Member of Parliament for Ilford South
House of Commons
London SW1A OAA
0207 219 6485


I am re-sending the letter sent to the Prime Minister and would ask that others follow suit. I should add that he is the Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Select Committee!! Things are really progressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment