Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website

Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website
This site will no longer publish new material. Please join our new website www.britishpakistanichristians.org

Saturday 4 February 2012

My heart is broken

I thank the Lord that He has broken my heart. I can more understand the constant pain of the mothers and fathers who mourn daily for their kidnapped daughters in Pakistan. They know their daughters are alive but living a life of hell on this earth.

The Lord suffered unto death to give us life. Please I make an appeal. Join me. Let's pray for all those girls. If I could have a list of all their names and details of their kidnaps and the names of their kidnappers and the names and if possible the contact details of their parents. Our God is all powerful. To this God we are praying according to 1 Colossians 15:' He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.'
He also says in 1 Corinthians 13 that love is greater than faith and hope and that His love enables us to bear all things, to believe all things, to hope all things and to endure all things.
Let's pray that God enlightens the minds of the unbelievers who have done an evil act against God and against our daughters and against their parents. It's a sin against God to rape a defenseless girl, to make a mother mourn for her daughter who is alive and suffering.
Let's not wait for man to help us. Yes we use all the authorities and the powers God has given them to help free these girls but we rely first and foremost on our God. Let's worship Him, let's submit to His Will and let's pray in His Will. Let's not fight the evil in the flesh but in the Spirit. Let's denounce wickedness but also let us love the kidnappers because we also at one time were rebellious towards God, our hearts were hardened and we lived in darkness obeying the desires of the flesh but then God in His grace opened our darkened minds to the truth of salvation. We saw our darkness and God's holiness and His incredible love for us by sending the Mighty King, The Lion of Judah to the Cross to save us who are His people from Hell. This is His grace in my life and I am able to forgive evildoers because if not for the grace of Christ, I am also evil. Even now I still struggle against evil. Sometimes I have evil thoughts against them when they hurt me but the Lord does not and the Holy Spirit reproaches me my shameful thoughts. Yet He has made me His very own and I stand before Him righteous, washed in His blood and he continually intercedes for me.
I was loving my precious daughter so much that maybe I was not concerned about the plight of my Pakistani sisters and God's other daughters. The Lord has taken my daughter from me, now for some time. I'm waiting for her till she returns. She is 12 and I love her very much. She has told me that she will never leave me and she will help me one day to care for girls who are kidnapped, raped and forced into marrying non Christian and violent men. Maybe God is shaping her to make her tough.
The great thing will be to see these evil men turn to Christ and love their wives as Christ commanded, the same way He loved the church by giving His life and Himself to save her.
I live in a country which is 3 hours ahead. Now it is 8.30am and I know it must be 5.30am in UK. I can pray any day around 9pm local time or 6pm English time.
Please let's pray while I wait for the return of my daughter and God's other daughters.
Praise Him as there is only One God, One King, One Lord and One Body. We all share in our joys and sorrows equally because we are family.
I'm waiting for your response.
God bless you all,
Abigail




1 comment:

  1. We are praying with you Abigail, for your daughter.

    Maria.

    ReplyDelete