In particular, I should add we as an organisation do want to express the Britishness of our community (hence the aptly chosen name of our group). Too many organisations serving our community focus only on the Asian side with services and events being delivered in Urdu and Punjabi, without recourse to the English only speaking minority (I am one of them). This poses the question of how are we to integrate with wider Christian or secular organisations when campaigning or on outreach programmes...? We wish to better integrate local Pakistani dialects with English at all Pakistani Christian events and Campaigns to promote wider participation and inclusiveness.
To create a network of Pakistanis united in Christ, focused on better quality of life, fellowship and religious freedom for Christians in Pakistan and the UK.
- To promote Christ in all that we do.
- To campaign for the abrogation of the unjust Blasphemy Law section 298A and Section 295 B&C of the Pakistan Penal CODE.
- To campaign for the end of 2nd class citizenship in Pakistan.
- To provide a social network for Pakistani Christians.
- To update Pakistani Christians on news of successes, campaigns, tragedies, events and other matters attributable or impacting on our community.
- To hold public events to promote and support fellowship, Christian learning, and promote better awareness of our community.
- To promote better integration between our community and wider Christian organisations
- To raise funds to support outreach, capacity building and tragedy response programmes devised by our committee.
If you would to join our organisation please do make contact.