Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website

Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website
This site will no longer publish new material. Please join our new website www.britishpakistanichristians.org

Thursday 20 August 2009

Video of !0 Downing Street Protest - Note public watching from outside number 10!

In the video you will see a snippet of my public address near the end of the protest, I was also asked to lead the chanting throughout the event. This meant I could not take pictures or videos as I had at the first event. The camera person has not taken pictures or film of the wider participants of our protest and I would be grateful, if you could provide me with some pictures or films that illustrates the significant number of protesters, that were mustered in such a short space of time. It truly was a privilege to be part of a campaign of this type and again I give credit to the groups who arranged the protest. However, I must reiterate the need to continue the campaign with enhanced vigour and determination, if we are to see to fruition the removal of the unjust Blasphemy Law.

No comments:

Post a Comment