Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website

Visit our new British Pakistani Christians website
This site will no longer publish new material. Please join our new website www.britishpakistanichristians.org

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Christian Community in Walton Lahore attacked for not converting to Islam!

Here is a story form Pakistan Christian Post:

Lahore: August 31, 2012. (PCP) A story of fear and blasphemy is in making in one of the Muslim majority area of Lahore like Mehrabad, a slum of Islamabad from where 600 hundred Christian families fled from home after Muslim mob attack after arrests of minor disabled Christian girl under blasphemy charges.

The venue of new horror and fear is reported by Christians via e-mails and SMS by Christian residents of LDA, Walton Road, Lahore, where Muslims sprayed bullets on homes of Christians on night of August 30, 2012, issuing warning “Convert to Islam or leave this neighborhood”. Today on August 31, 2012, Muslims are gathered in hundreds around Christian’s homes and chanting slogans “Naara-e-Takbeer” which is used by Jihadists before attack to kill.

Rev. Dr. Jamil Nasir of Church Of Pentecost Lahore Pakistan, resident of same locality of Walton Road Lahore, says “It happened two nights ago when I was at a meeting and my family was alone at home. Some Maulvis (Islamic Clerics) came to my house and started banging and kicking the door. They wanted to meet me. My family was very scared and my children were crying and praying inside. They left and came back again. One of them said to me, “I want to become Christian". I said, “I do not make anybody Christian". The other one said "I was a Muslim and now I have become Christian, I need your help". I understood the situation and knew that they were trying to harass me. So I did not answer them. They threatened me when they left”

It all started when a Muslim man named Ahmed Bhatti who owns a butcher shop next to the place where we hold our tent Church started a madrasah on his property. He started Melad (Islamic verses singing) there. 

Last Sunday when Church service was over, more than dozen Muslim criminals gathered in front of Church and started harassing Christian girls who were leaving after services.

Ahmed Bhatti and Muslim home owners of area ordered their Christians tenants to convert to Islam otherwise vacate their properties. They have vacated some shops that were run by Christians. One Christian man had his Gospel music on in the shop; they beat him up and kicked him out from that shop on gunpoint. 

Ahmed Bhatti on his microphone was shouting, " I am giving Christians this invitation to convert to Islam otherwise they will face consequences" while announcement was made gathering of Muslims were raising Islamic Slogans.

Rev. Dr. Jamil said “We called the Police who came but left after few hours”. The Christian community is contacting their leaders for intervention and support for their safety and security.

1 comment:

  1. All the anti-Muslim groups need to unite and banish Islam from the West. Find the "Allah Sucks" page on Facebook - great promotion!

    ReplyDelete